For one to live a healthy life, one has to observe the right dietary habits that will enhance good health. Just like the body requires food, the mind too has to be fed with positive content to supplement its operation. Negativity will not only lead to the deterioration of morals, it will lead to subsequent mental death that is inevitable. Feeding your mind with the right content will lead to one getting better and better.
Just like the body requires food , the mind too has to be fed with positive content to supplement its operation.
What is the source of knowledge? Experience I ques or reading or observing. what is knowledge? I think its knowing something. According to the bible, the fear of the lord is the beginning of knowledge.
The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom and understanding
According to my online research i have learnt some few sources of knowledge.
- Perception — that which can be perceived through the experiences of the senses. The view that experience is the primary source of knowledge is called empiricism
- Reason — Reason can be considered a source of knowledge, either by deducing truths from existing knowledge, or by learning things a priori, discovering necessary truths (such as mathematical truths) through pure reason. The view that reason is the primary source of knowledge is called rationalism.
- Introspection — knowledge of one’s self that can be found through internal self-evaluation. This is generally considered to be a sort of perception. (For example, I know I am hungry or tired.)
- Memory — Memory is the storage of knowledge that was learned in the past — whether it be past events or current information.
- Testimony — Testimony relies on others to acquire knowledge and communicate it to us. Some deny that testimony can be a source of knowledge, and insist that beliefs gained through testimony must be verified in order to be knowledge.
Experience, reason, internal self evaluation, memory, external sources and the fear of the Lord, all this are the most viable and simple sources of positive ripples to surge through your mind. They say all the good things are free, I say that’s true.
Strive to fill your mind with the right content. Make yourself productive and don’t listen to negativity. Desire to be better and better everyday. It is the simple leaps you make today that will change your future.
Take action. habits lead to results.
Don’t forget to share, like and comment.